Quickread allows learning folks subscribe to knowledge and critical thinking to the pleasure that students or learning folks pay per time read, page(s) viewed, chapter(s) read or percentage volume consumed. cheaper and more affordable.
Our clients wanted a product that would solve common problems that some people face when purchasing and reading books such as:
- Cost: Books can be expensive, especially if you're an avid reader and want to purchase multiple books. This can be a barrier for some people who may not have the financial means to purchase books on a regular basis.
- Limited availability: Depending on where you live, it may be difficult to find certain books in physical bookstores or libraries. This can be frustrating for people who are looking for specific titles.
- Physical space: Books take up physical space, which can be an issue for people who live in small apartments or have limited storage space.
- Accessibility: People who have visual impairments or other disabilities may have difficulty reading physical books and may require alternative formats, such as audiobooks or e-books.
After embarking on a rigorous research to find solutions to this problem, the following are some key steps we took to come up with a software product that we trust will address the situation.
- Next, we had to set up a database to store user information, such as their payment history and reading progress. We had the option of choosing a database management system such as MySQL or MongoDB to do this.
- We also integrated payment gateway into the application to handle transactions. Our options include Stripe and PayPal, and Paystack for Nigerian users.
- Once we had the basic infrastructure set up, we began building out the features of the application. This involved creating a user login system, a way for users to browse and select articles to read, and a way for users to make
- Finally, we tested the application thoroughly to ensure that it is functioning correctly and is secure. For this phase, we employed both manual testing and the use of automated testing tools. Then the product was launched successfully.